Review On The Book: Hollow City by Ransom Riggs


The second part of the trilogy about strange children left an ambiguous and double impression. There was more dynamics than in the first part. And adventure. And an unexpected turn in the final. Jacob also had an ability (very useful), and he realized that it was also strange. But something was not enough, here is the very cherry on the cake, which can complement and improve the yummy. The first part was very interesting with its originality, not a beaten plot. I do not know why, but I was a little annoyed with strange children. Their communication with each other. And the whole story revolves around the loops of time, strange children, after which they chase the Empty and the Creed. In any case, I'm curious to know what the trilogy will end. I read the annotation of the third book. Heroes will fall into Victorian England. For me, this is a favorite era. I'll finish the trilogy, but I'll dilute it with other book stories.


Comments

Popular Posts